This is the "Seasons of Change" fine art pendant necklace. Perfect for anyone who loves art, trees, or both. (C'mon, who doesn't love both, really.)
Custom sized to your desired length, simply select your necklace length from the drop menu.
**PLEASE NOTE** read below for necklace length guide and message me if you have any questions at all.
This pendant necklace is made to order, created just for you in a sterling silver bezel on sterling silver chain. You choose your season tree by selecting from the drop down menu. Photo 3 shows all four tree choices.
Each tree is hand painted on wood and signed by award winning contemporary artist Rafi Perez. The tree painting is finished with a lacquer coating on both sides to protect it from the elements.
1. This listing is for your choice of tree pendant in sterling silver bezel and sterling silver chain. For copper or gold filled/rose gold filled versions see these listings:
2. Photo 3 shows your season tree choices with the season written above them, easy peasy! Now the only tough situation is deciding which one you want! Once you choose, select your season from the drop down menu.
3. Each tree measures 1.5" long (top loop bail adds about 1/4" to that) and .75" wide. The last photo shows one of our tree necklaces being worn to give you a size reference.
4. Select your desired chain length from the drop down menu and I'll make it to that length. Don't see the length you want? Message me prior to purchase to request a different length.
5. Photo 1 is an example of our winter tree in sterling silver.
Photo 2 is the back of the pendant.
Photo 3 shows all of your tree choices.
Photo 4 is an example of our trees in their most complimentary metals (see our other listings to order a tree in copper or gold filled).
Photo 5 shows one of our trees being worn, to give you a pendant size reference. The chain is 18" in the photo.
6. Since each tree is hand painted, there will be some variances in the shape of the tree, branches, etc. Computer monitor colors and settings vary, so please keep this in mind as well when looking at the colors. Photos were taken in daylight with little to no editing in order to best show the true colors of the trees.
7. Care: These are well protected with a nice lacquer but it is still recommended that you keep them out of water (especially salt water) and store them out of direct sunlight.
**Necklace Length Guidelines**
If you already know your desired necklace length, simply select it from the drop down menu. Sizes are listed by the inch. If you would like an in between size (example 18 1/2") please select the closest size from the menu and then leave me a note at checkout requesting the size. I will accommodate the size request as closely as possible.
If you don't know what length you need, here's how to measure to get the proper size. Take a flexible tape measure and drape it around your neck at the length you want the necklace to lay. The measurement where the two ends meet is your necklace length.
If you don't have a tape measure handy, you can use a string and a flat ruler. Simply drape the string around your neck in the same way as you would with a tape measure. Pinch the string on each end where the two ends meet, and then place that section of string against a flat ruler to get your measurement.
You can also measure the length of a necklace you own that fits how you like in order to get your measurement, but if you choose this method please try to measure a necklace that is of a similar style to this one or at least is designed to lay the same way. Different necklace styles can fit very differently even if they are the same length measured end to end.
That's it! Then choose your necklace measurement from the drop down menu and I will create your necklace to your desired length.
If you have any questions at all about sizing, or you don't see your size listed in the drop menu, please message me. I'm happy to help!
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information